The Purpose of Men’s Ministry:
Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. (Psalms 133:1)
It is the goal of the Men’s Ministry to provide opportunities for fellowship and service for men of all ages. Our meetings are informal, informational and there is something available for all men, regardless of the amount of church experience (great or small). Men are given the opportunity to serve God, one another, the Church and grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
PROVERBS 27:17 “ Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”
Mens Ministry goals:
- Reach men with the good news of the Gospel of Christ.
- Edify and encourage men to be godly men.
- Discipleship and education of men through Bible study and fellowship.
- Create and build Christian role models.
- Build fellowship among men.
- Glorify the Lord.
- Support the goals and vision of Going Home Free Will Baptist Church.