C.A.R.E. is Christians Actively Reaching Everyone!
We want to help.
Our Care Ministry is available to love and serve others during their time of need through meal delivery, hospital visitation, funeral assistance, bereavement meals and prayer support. If you or someone you know has an immediate need, please contact our team. We have incredible volunteers that offer the following support:
- Meal/Flower Team: Delivers food or meals during sickness, childbirth, loss of a loved one or family crisis.
- Visitation Team/Community Connection: Visits our local hospitals, funeral homes or home for prayer and support.
- Phone Ministry Team/Prayer Support: Prays for you in your time of need.
- Card Ministry: Ministering to firt time vistors, Encouragement, Sympothy, etc.
- Hospitality Team: As you arrive you will be greeted by a friendly face our Hospitality Team to welcome you into our church.
There are many more aspects of this ministry this is just a few to mention. We hope you can see we love and care for people and that we have shown our heart as we minister to Gods people.